Followers

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Hello Crocheters

Hello Everyone,
I decided to restart a crochet blog just for myself. I needed a place to keep all my links and what I am up too. Hope you like it and the links and such help you out!! There will be more but for now blogger and my computer has decided to give me a very hard time so I will have to tweek it later I guess.

A bit about me
I am a 38 year old married mom of a 4 year old who lives in Alberta Canada by the foothills of the Rocky mountains. I was originally born in Ontario. I have three cats also Jasper, Winnie and Leo. Oh ya and a father in law who lives with us too but I won't get into that one,
I am new and old to crochet as my grandma used to crochet up a storm while I was growing up. She did teach my how to do a granny square early on and I decided to re learn in 2007 by Mikey of the crochet crowd in Toronto. I then stopped half way through my bright idea of a granny square blanket to fit a queen size bed. Which still needs to be finished soon. I have been trying to learn new things and this definitely will be what this blog will be about. Me learning and my frustrations. I want to concur this craft and make my grandma proud. I have already completed some items and will be posting them too so you can see them......have to clean up this computer to find the pictures I think.
Anyways I think I am done rambling now so have a good night and we will chit chat soon!!

TAMMY

3 comments: